Here is my list of the Top Ten Miranda Pregnancy Quotes of the 1st Trimester.
10. “I don’t want to fall asleep on the couch again. I’ll just wake up and be depressed.”
9. “One thing about being pregnant is you get to know every bathroom.”
8. “Oh…I’m probably going to go throw up in a minute, so use the bathroom now if you need to.”
7. “One thing’s for sure…I don’t ever want to be bulimic.”
6. “Somebody needs to design a food kit for the first trimester, and all the food keeps you from vomiting.”
5. “It’s like a ritual now, to kneel by the toilet.”
4. “I’m sorry I knocked over the table. I guess I don’t realize how big my stomach is.”
3. “What if my stomach has become addicted to throwing up? What if “it” likes it?”
2. “I’m really disappointed I threw up at Crackle Barrel.”
And the Number One Miranda Pregnancy Quote is:
1. “Being pregnant is hard! It’s everyday!”
Coming Soon, Miranda Pregnancy Quotes from the 2nd Trimester. If you have a favorite from my twitter feed @PregnancyQuotes leave a comment and let me know what your favorite is.