I got together with my good buddies from the Cast of Dads the other night to have our weekly (or semi-weekly) pod cast call. One of the topics that came up was my two year olds deteriorating behavior. He is turning into a wild man. Our conversation also deteriorated. It always amazes me how quickly grown men’s conversation can devolve into potty humor. It’s like we never left 3rd grade!
Take a listen. Deuce in the Dryer
Topics discussed on this episode:
- Tofurky OR Real Turkey
- Mac N’ Cheese stuffed turkey breast
- Hangover burgers and Krispy Kreme burgers
- The garbage plate
- Wonder if The Egg Council will sponsor us
- Jeff’s dog eats a neighbor’s chicken
- Rules in Texas?
- Movember raises a LOT of money
- Michael Shaves Off His Mo
- Norelco Christmas Ad
- Where is Gillette?
- BCS Bowl Season
- NFL coming down to the wire
- Babble’s Top Dad Group Blogs
- Brad’s son goes mad
- Kids turning 13
- The fun of embarrassing our kids
- “Music is a lot like your under wear drawer.”
- Getting ready for the holidays
- A deuce in the dryer?
Cast of Dads is a group of podcasting and blogging dads who gather to gab about fatherhood. The cast of dads includes C.C. Chapman, Jeffrey Sass, Max Kalehoff, Michael Sheehan, and Brad Powell, who collectively represent 13 kids from the youngest of babies to full grown adults. Each of them brings a unique perspective to being a father.